Handicap help.

mikejohnchapman

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
His old club should have been able to search for him on the old CDH system, which although no longer used for anything useful, is still live (albeit not updated) and can still be accessed by club officials.

I'm also surprised that his old club cannot, on their handicapping/comp management software, pull up a list of old historical past members who have been deleted from the system. I know I can do this in Handicapmaster and can find CDH numbers of players who left the club as far back as in 2010.

If you go into the England Golf Platform one of the reports is for resigned golfers. You can choose a timescale and it will give you a list with membership numbers.

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Well someone had located the number for me so at least I can put that down to try and use what handicap records are on file.

Someone referred to A’s played from 2018 - 2019, I’d estimate over 20-25 and it would seem the last update was 1st jan 20.

Let’s see what the new gaff says, either way thanks for all those that helped.

nickjdavis

Head Pro
Visit site
If you go into the England Golf Platform one of the reports is for resigned golfers. You can choose a timescale and it will give you a list with membership numbers.

Yes...but to be a resigned golfer in the WHS you had to exist as a registered golfer in the WHS in the first place.

The OP's club will have removed him as a registered player many months before their player data was first loaded to the WHS. The OP has therefore never existed as part of the WHS so he does not show up in the "resigned players" report.

(When running the same report for my own club I only see players who have resigned since the date we first uploaded our player database to the WHS....it doesn't show historical resignees from earlier in the year or in prior years....but the local Handicapping software we use does show these historical resignees...my point was....I know that clubs have the ability to do it...its just that many clubs are lazy and cannot be bothered to help)

Last edited: