Handicap gone up - for no reason?

njrose51

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
So at my home club I am at 19.8 and have been since the end of last year. But my England Golf now say that it is 20.7. I've not played any handicap qualifying events. Bit odd. Anyone else had this?

njrose51

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
My club say it is 19.8. No changes to my course. No handicap qualifying comps entered. I've contacted England golf to see what they say. They are calling me back. Just don't understand why it has gone up.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Could not have been an Annual Review increase because that has to be a whole shot increase, minimum.

Has the Course standard scratch changed at your club but that should show on the club record as well.

rosecott

Money List Winner
Visit site
So at my home club I am at 19.8 and have been since the end of last year. But my England Golf now say that it is 20.7. I've not played any handicap qualifying events. Bit odd. Anyone else had this?

CDH at England Golf can only reflect what has been sent to it by the club - there is no handicap calculation done by them. Would be interested to know the response to your query from England Golf.

rulefan

Tour Winner
Visit site
My club say it is 19.8. No changes to my course. No handicap qualifying comps entered. I've contacted England golf to see what they say. They are calling me back. Just don't understand why it has gone up.
Did you phone them or raise a CDH ticket?
They can give you the answer within a minute over the phone.