Hamilton GC, Lanarkshire

davidy233

Tour Rookie
www.davidyoungphoto.co.uk
I don't disagree with anything said in the previous two posts. £350 got me into the club and my subs for the remainder of the season so as MC72 says, I am not tied in too badly. Having played it a few times I love the layout and challenges of the course (some very good bunker placements) and proximity to my house is brilliant. Walked over to practice range last week and 90 mins went by before I knew where I was..... Guaranteed that I will be having a lot of 0.1s added over the remainder of the year but all part of the fun (I think.....)

A course on your doorstep is a massive plus - major reason I bought my house was it's proximity to the first tee of Monifieth Medal - 400 yards - It's about another 400 to the first tee of the Ashludie course though :-(

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
A course on your doorstep is a massive plus - major reason I bought my house was it's proximity to the first tee of Monifieth Medal - 400 yards - It's about another 400 to the first tee of the Ashludie course though :-(

it is but quality of the course out ways that imo. I live a forum drive away from a parkland course, but i get in the car and travel the half hour to Nairn..... without question.