Membership help

Optom

Visit site
After a bit of deliberation I joined Wyke Green and don’t regret the decision one bit.Mid Surrey is my closest course (live in Kew)but a large joining fee,Coombe Hill fabulous but out of my price range.Played Ealing a couple of times and the Richmond but chose Wyke.Only 15 minutes away and a very sociable club with lots of new members .

sunshine

Visit site
After a bit of deliberation I joined Wyke Green and don’t regret the decision one bit.Mid Surrey is my closest course (live in Kew)but a large joining fee,Coombe Hill fabulous but out of my price range.Played Ealing a couple of times and the Richmond but chose Wyke.Only 15 minutes away and a very sociable club with lots of new members .

It's a great course for plane spotters and train spotters

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site

i played Wyke Green a few years ago and really enjoyed it, until that poxy short 17th