H4H day team brand challenge!

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Team Taylormade (We've been fitted up guv')
Rooter
Jimbob-someroo
G1bbo?

Team orka (Were special)
Full throttle
RickG?
Greg Begy?
Imurg

Team Orka Ladies (We've got softer shafts)
Fragger

Team mizuno (The futures Blue)
Fish
Golfmmad

Team ping (were game improver's)
Sev112

Team titliest (we've got better balls)
Tiger

Team cobra (Keep out the long grass, were waiting)

Team Pikey (The travelling Riff-Raff)
Hobbit
ColchesteFC
Rosecott ( will put you here for now!)

Last edited:

full_throttle

Tour Winner
Visit site
Great idea, hope it comes to fruition, £5 per player, the winning team get their money back the rest goes into the H4H bucket.

I think as long as the irons and wedges or irons and woods match you should be able to be part of a team,

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
Great idea, hope it comes to fruition, £5 per player, the winning team get their money back the rest goes into the H4H bucket.

I think as long as the irons and wedges or irons and woods match you should be able to be part of a team,

Good call on entry fee/ prize fund. its not about winning money, its bragging rights and make a few extra quid for H4H.

Irons and woods don't even have to match, just make an allegiance to a brand you use I reckon, not serious enough to police it! As long as we get teams of 4, and as I said they don't even have to play in the same group unless that makes it easier for rick and Richard, total score of all 4 members is the team score. Simples.

full_throttle

Tour Winner
Visit site
if we can gat a firm list of players that wish to participate, I can make a speadsheet to take along on the day, i can collect the £5 and the scores and we can then announce the winners whilst donating the proceeds to Rick and H4H.

Although I do think each player shoud have a certain amount of kit to qualify as a player for that brand, I carry 16 bridgestone golf balls, but it wouldn't seem right to play for bridgesone, likewise I use a tm putter, but feel i should be part of team Orka because that brand is most prominent in my bag

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
if we can gat a firm list of players that wish to participate, I can make a speadsheet to take along on the day, i can collect the £5 and the scores and we can then announce the winners whilst donating the proceeds to Rick and H4H.

Although I do think each player shoud have a certain amount of kit to qualify as a player for that brand, I carry 16 bridgestone golf balls, but it wouldn't seem right to play for bridgesone, likewise I use a tm putter, but feel i should be part of team Orka because that brand is most prominent in my bag

Sounds good rob, of course I think people should have enough kit in their bag to justify their choice, but it's just a bit of fun at the end of the day.

Team taylormade for the win!! #IER

LIG

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Hmmm. Very interesting discussion!

My bag currently has:
Woods & hybrids - Cobra
Irons - Mizuno
Wedges - 2 MDs and 1 Titleist
Putter - Callaway (Odyssey)
Ball - Titleist
Shoes - Footjoy

Team - CMMTOTF ? :p

Team Mizuno for me please..... if I qualify!!

Or Team Titleist ..............wedge section. :D

rosecott

Money List Winner
Visit site
Rosecott, no problem! Good luck with your independent state!

My demands are simple. If no other Nickent user comes along, I will pit myself against other teams' average score - after all it's only a bit of fun and for the charity.

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
Team Taylormade (We've been fitted up guv')
Rooter
Jimbob-someroo
G1bbo?

Team orka (Were special and now potentially need a selection committee!)
Full throttle
Imurg
RickG
GB72

Team orka ladies
Phil the fragger

Team mizuno (The futures Blue)
Fish
Golfmad

Team ping (were game improver's)
Sev112
Homer

Team titliest (we've got better balls)
Tiger

Team cobra (Keep out the long grass, were waiting)

Team Pikey (The travelling Riff-Raff)
Hobbit
ColchesteFC
Rosecott ( will put you here for now!)

Team Cleveland
Scienceboy
Khamelion

Team Nike
Murph

jimbob.someroo

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Loving the look of this so far - could do with another TM team member to help prop up our scores! Far too much pressure on us lucky ones!

I think the losers also need to pose for a picture in the winner's hats? Would love to see the Orka boys in lovely Rocketballzier caps ;)

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Yes, come on, I'm looking for a couple of Mizuno fans to make up my team, Cat 1's & 2's very welcome ;) Don't forget its only the scores that are taken on the day, it isn't a playing "team" (together) per se