FootJoy Forum Challenge at Liphook H4H day

MikeH

Content Director
Staff member
Visit site
Hi all

As you may have noticed from the new forum header... FootJoy are now sponsoring the GM forum – we’ll be doing lots of cool forum-exclusive stuff with FJ over the coming months but to kick things off there will be a special 'FJ Forum Challenge' at Liphook on the H4H day next Tuesday with the chance to win some great FJ prizes

Format for the ‘Challenge' is best total stableford score over the five par 3s and three par 5s at Liphook

There will be a winner and a runner-up

Up for grabs is one voucher for a pair of FootJoy MyJoys (you custom design your own pair of FJ’s http://www.footjoy.co.uk/en_GB/myjoys-custom-golf-shoes.html ) worth up to £300 depending on what shoe you select to customise and one voucher for FJ apparel makeover worth over £300 that includes a mid-layer pullover, polo shirt, trousers, socks and gloves (all in your size obviously!)

Winner gets to choose which item they’d like, runner up gets the prize not chosen by the winner

Entry will cost you a £10 donation to H4H and will be done when you check in. The FJ Forum Challenge is open to all Forum members and their guests (no GM staff!) playing at Liphook

In the event of a tie, places will be decided on a countback (best total score on par 3s, best total score on the par 5s, best total score at holes, 1, 3, 7, 13 & 18, best total score at holes, 1, 3, 13 & 18… and so on!)

Some great prizes and a chance to raise more money for a great cause – what more can you ask for!

D

Deleted member 15344

Thats a great challenge at Liphook - some great scoring holes

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
This is perfect for my natural power for the par 5’s, and perfect precision for the par 3’s.

Size 9’s in blue and white hoops please Mike.(y)

D

Deleted member 1418

Hold on - what if it's one of the GM boys that win it?!!! 😂😂

D

Deleted member 15344

Hold on - what if it's one of the GM boys that win it?!!! 😂😂
Entry will cost you a £10 donation to H4H and will be done when you check in. The FJ Forum Challenge is open to all Forum members and their guests (no GM staff!) playing at Liphoo

is it all that booze and Kebabs

D

Deleted member 17920

This is perfect for my natural power for the par 5’s, and perfect precision for the par 3’s.

Size 9’s in blue and white hoops please Mike.(y)
Blimey Rich, that’s a bit optimistic.

I don’t think they have any par 5s at 300 yards 😉

Cancel that order Mike 😀

D

Deleted member 17920

Par 3's are 184, 116, 138, 151,and 148 yards off the yellows. No problems for someone with a high ball flight.:eek:
Aaaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhhh

It’s a good job I hit it so high then 😱

Radbourne2010

Challenge Tour Pro
www.mmksolutions.co.uk
Hi all

As you may have noticed from the new forum header... FootJoy are now sponsoring the GM forum – we’ll be doing lots of cool forum-exclusive stuff with FJ over the coming months but to kick things off there will be a special 'FJ Forum Challenge' at Liphook on the H4H day next Tuesday with the chance to win some great FJ prizes

Format for the ‘Challenge' is best total stableford score over the five par 3s and three par 5s at Liphook

There will be a winner and a runner-up

Up for grabs is one voucher for a pair of FootJoy MyJoys (you custom design your own pair of FJ’s http://www.footjoy.co.uk/en_GB/myjoys-custom-golf-shoes.html ) worth up to £300 depending on what shoe you select to customise and one voucher for FJ apparel makeover worth over £300 that includes a mid-layer pullover, polo shirt, trousers, socks and gloves (all in your size obviously!)

Winner gets to choose which item they’d like, runner up gets the prize not chosen by the winner

Entry will cost you a £10 donation to H4H and will be done when you check in. The FJ Forum Challenge is open to all Forum members and their guests (no GM staff!) playing at Liphook

In the event of a tie, places will be decided on a countback (best total score on par 3s, best total score on the par 5s, best total score at holes, 1, 3, 7, 13 & 18, best total score at holes, 1, 3, 13 & 18… and so on!)

Some great prizes and a chance to raise more money for a great cause – what more can you ask for!
My 6 Points on the Par 3's may have hindered my progress somewhat...:LOL: