FootJoy Forum Challenge at Liphook H4H day

D

Deleted member 15344

20pts! That’s 6 under par for 7 holes. Ridiculous.
Only if you have no shots on them 😀

Winning scores each had a four pointer plus all three pointers and the odd two pointer 😂

D

Deleted member 21258

Still cant believe he won and picked the shoes over the clothes, I had forgotten about it as I paid for the entry before Ken arrived in the morning for all 3 of us.

Shocked when Richart mentioned Ken had won, as we hadn't even checked the scores on the holes and Ken had actually let a great score slip on the back nine(holes 1-9(. Ken was talking about signing up after his holiday on the forum for maybe a few of the other days as he enjoyed the day so much.

Thanks to footjoy and GM for the challenge(y)

User2021

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
My goodies arrived late this afternoon, absolutely blown a way.

Thanks to Footjoy and Golf Monthly.

They asked me to pick a top layer, mid layer, Polo, trousers, a glove and a pair of socks from their catalogue.
What arrived was two jackets, Polo, trousers, two gloves and a whole box of socks, must be six or seven pairs.

Absolutely brilliant, thank you.

D

Deleted member 17920

They asked me to pick a top layer, mid layer, Polo, trousers, a glove and a pair of socks from their catalogue.
What arrived was two jackets, Polo, trousers, two gloves and a whole box of socks, must be six or seven pairs.

What did they send for your horse 😝

richart

Major Champion
Visit site

What did they send for your horse 😝
Four pairs of socks by the sound of it.:whistle:

Radbourne2010

Challenge Tour Pro
www.mmksolutions.co.uk
Great work Jon! Do Footjoy do Sombrero's? :D Only kidding, well played & onwards to SFG status (y)