H4H day @ Hankley - volunteers wanted to star in videos!

MikeH

Content Director
Staff member
Visit site
Hello all

I'm looking for a few forumers who will be at the H4H day that would be happy to be interviewed on camera about what they like about Golf Monthly content - from the mag to the forum and social media

My wish list is...
CATEGORY 1 subscribers to GM people who have either subscribed for a long time or only recently taken out a subscription
CATEGORY 2 really active forum users - someone who's been on here a long time and a relative newbie
CATEGORY 3 people who look at a lot of the content on the main site (in addition to
CATEGORY 4 people who watch a lot of our videos be it here on the site or on YouTube
CATEGORY 5 people who follow us avidly on any/all of our social media feeds so Twitter, Facebook or Instagram

Across the categories I'm ideally after a mix of ages, playing abilities, people from different parts of the UK

The filming wont take more than 10 minutes per person and it'll be used in promotional activity around GM

Only put your hand up for this if you're really inspired by the content we produce as I need what's said to be really genuine!

Apart from my thanks I can't offer anything in return - well, you'll be famous (possibly) and I'll buy you a pint for helping out (definitely)

If you'll be at H4H at Hankley and interested in getting involved then drop me a mail to michael.harris@timeinc.com with your name, forum name, age, handicap, area of the country you live in and which category/categories you fit the bill for and I’ll get back to you

yours in sport
Mike