Guitar players?

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
For our resident guitar experts..

It's been the best part of 20 years since I last played, but I've decided to bust the old acoustic out of the attic and have another go at it.. The style I'm looking at will be mainly Folk / Americana / Hillbilly...

What are your suggestions for websites/online training sites? Looking to get the basics back before I start the lessons..

Thanks in advance..

delc

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site

It's been the best part of 20 years since I last played, but I've decided to bust the old acoustic out of the attic and have another go at it.. The style I'm looking at will be mainly Folk / Americana / Hillbilly...

What are your suggestions for websites/online training sites? Looking to get the basics back before I start the lessons..

Thanks in advance..

Plenty of stuff on YouTube.

Odvan

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

It's been the best part of 20 years since I last played, but I've decided to bust the old acoustic out of the attic and have another go at it.. The style I'm looking at will be mainly Folk / Americana / Deliverance...

Thanks in advance..

You do work in Burnley, after all.

jdpjamesp

Q-School Graduate
www.jdpalmer.co.uk

Thanks in advance..

Definitely check out http://www.justinguitar.com/

Spear-Chucker

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Another vote for JustinGuitar to get you going - and more tbh, he's very good. Once you've got a few chords and a little technique down, head over to Ultimateguitar.com for the transcriptions to your favourite songs and try your luck. There are video lessons for lots of them as well to help you along.