Guess who is back !

M1tch

Head Pro
Visit site
hi people :) i am back :)

Has some of you know i finished golf for a few months because i dont play in the winter but i am starting up again because it is getting warmer :) I need to get back to the range so i can get my swing back.

Hope to talk to someone you soon :)

Mitch x

M1tch

Head Pro
Visit site
Welcome back. Hope it won't take you long to get back into it. Refresh my memory as to why you don't play winter golf

Well...

I love the cold BUT i just cant play in the winter.. i dont know what it is with it. its just every time i hit a ball i really hert my hand and the ball only goes about 60 yards max ! But in the summer i can hit 300 yards (On good days) and i just play so much better in the summer :D

Mitch

didsbury_duffer

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
[/QUOTE] its just every time i hit a ball i really hert my hand and the ball only goes about 60 yards max ! But in the summer i can hit 300 yards (On good days) and i just play so much better in the summer :D
Mitch

[/QUOTE]

Sorry Mitch, but I have never heard of anyone driving the ball 300 yards in the summer, and 60 yards in the winter. This is so weird that you need to consult a pro to find out what exactly is wrong. You are missing out on some fun winter golf as a result.

M1tch

Head Pro
Visit site
its just every time i hit a ball i really hert my hand and the ball only goes about 60 yards max ! But in the summer i can hit 300 yards (On good days) and i just play so much better in the summer :D
Mitch

[/QUOTE]

Sorry Mitch, but I have never heard of anyone driving the ball 300 yards in the summer, and 60 yards in the winter. This is so weird that you need to consult a pro to find out what exactly is wrong. You are missing out on some fun winter golf as a result.

[/QUOTE]

really ? i like when your playing in the sun not the rain lol !

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I have to agree though. Winter golf is a whole different game and requires a different mindset. I enjoy it. If nothing else it gets you out and playing and anything has to be better than shopping with HID at the weekend

M1tch

Head Pro
Visit site
really ? i like when your playing in the sun not the rain lol !

[/QUOTE]

So you dont play then ;)

[/QUOTE]

haha well i do go to Portugal every year for golf ;) so its all good.

didsbury_duffer

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I'm not sure what you are about Mitch. If all you are bothered about is hitting 300 yard drives, downhill, in Portugal, with the sun on your back, then so be it. Hell, we are all into a bit of that from time to time. However, I suspect that the reason why you don't play winter golf is solely to do with the weather, and nothing at all to do with extremely debatable 60 yard drives. :D :D

jammydodger

Tour Winner
Visit site
And you think the weather is warming up ? You should have been at our course today it was FREEZING cold...brrrrrr

We were the only 4 on the course