Golf Random Irritations

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Had a 9:20 tee time booked for our foursomes match. Currently still sat in the clubhouse waiting for the fog to clear. And once it does, everyone will be going out at once off 3 tees so I don't imagine it'll be a quick round.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Had a 9:20 tee time booked for our foursomes match. Currently still sat in the clubhouse waiting for the fog to clear. And once it does, everyone will be going out at once off 3 tees so I don't imagine it'll be a quick round.
Looked like it was starting to clear at 10:30 so we went out to have a few putts. Then it got worse again so they've shut the course. Back home now - try again tomorrow. ?

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
When your foursomes partner continually tries to putt through greenside rough and mud, with predictably poor results, because he's petrified of chipping. ?

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
When your foursomes partner continually tries to putt through greenside rough and mud, with predictably poor results, because he's petrified of chipping. ?

on an alternative forum somewhere theres a post reading "when your foursomes partner keeps missing greens even though he knows you cant chip for toffee then gets frustrated when you try and putt it anyway" ;)

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
on an alternative forum somewhere theres a post reading "when your foursomes partner keeps missing greens even though he knows you cant chip for toffee then gets frustrated when you try and putt it anyway" ;)
I don't think you can hammer a 15 handicapper for missing greens to be fair! :(:LOL: