Golf Random Irritations

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Next foursomes opponents trying to get me to play first thing "before the main field". Absolutely no flipping chance of that, lads, guess again. :ROFLMAO:

Barking_Mad

Visit site
On the upside, today you played Moor Allerton ?. Lovely course. 10-18 in particular are fabulous.

Losing a ball in leaves though ?

Played Lakes and High, couldnt play Blackmoor unfortunately which was a shame as they are great holes. On the 2nd (Lakes) there were more leaves in the middle of the fairway than visible grass. Thankfully it was a one off and the other holes were fine. Course in decent nick, especially greens. I'd imagine it just be really muddy when it rains though, more paths needed!

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Played Lakes and High, couldnt play Blackmoor unfortunately which was a shame as they are great holes. On the 2nd (Lakes) there were more leaves in the middle of the fairway than visible grass. Thankfully it was a one off and the other holes were fine. Course in decent nick, especially greens. I'd imagine it just be really muddy when it rains though, more paths needed!
I played it a couple of years ago and they were putting new drainage in across a couple of fairways on the last 9, 19-27. They are obviously aware and trying to improve the drainage as and when they can. They might be fighting the natural way of it there but fair play for trying.

It's a classy place, a real pleasure to play there. It deserves better than my golf though ??

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Taking over 5 hours to play a 4BBB stableford yesterday.

The state of the holes was a joke. It looked like someone had been scooping their ball out with a putter.

And the old boy in the group in front taking and leaving his bag on the greens.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
People who are unable to follow the rules, both clubs I'm a member of have emailed this morning highlighting that some are not using a mat off the fairway.

D

Deleted member 3432

People who are unable to follow the rules, both clubs I'm a member of have emailed this morning highlighting that some are not using a mat off the fairway.

We've had a similar message. Any divots you spot are usually pointing about 30 degrees left. Rules me out as a suspect, mine usually point about 30 degrees right ?