Golf Random Irritations

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
People posting discount codes on here... ?

Just spent 90 quid on balls I had no intention of buying ??

Yep, bought a 58 wedge off snainton that I don’t really need, other than it matches my 50.
I suppose I should get rid of the dozen or so wedges I’ve got in the cupboard

Last edited:

davidy233

Tour Rookie
www.davidyoungphoto.co.uk
Not played for three months and the course has been shut since New Year because of ice - noticed it was open yesterday and had a look at BRS to see what bookings were like, obviously rammed but there's a totally random available time at 1pm today which would just about allow a full 18 before dark.

I'm working from home and we've been told to be as flexible as we want as the company are very aware that it's important for people to be able to get outside during daylight (they've been brilliant that way) - but I've got the only important call I have to be involved with this week at 1pm today.

D

Deleted member 21258

Just realised I'm old enough to enter a senior series comp on England golf.

How did I get that oldo_O

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Technically we're allowed to play golf but the course hasn't been open this year yet. Forecast was for milder temperatures this week and the snow/ice has been receding so I had high hopes for Saturday.

Currently sleet falling, probably going to turn to snow overnight. Bummer.
That's why Nicola kept them open...she watched the weather forecast......not her fault you can't play.
Smart move;)

DanFST

Head Pro
Visit site
Technically we're allowed to play golf but the course hasn't been open this year yet. Forecast was for milder temperatures this week and the snow/ice has been receding so I had high hopes for Saturday.

Currently sleet falling, probably going to turn to snow overnight. Bummer.

Hope you get out at some point! Are ranges still open?

davidy233

Tour Rookie
www.davidyoungphoto.co.uk
We were open yesterday and today and it was dry (yesterday was lovely) - I went for a walk on the course yesterday afternoon and it was in decent condition, few bits of ice still around and on temp greens (some of the main greens had a fair bit of ice) but weather forecast for next 36 hours is constant rain so it will be a few days before I get my first round of the year - it'll be here soon enough though.