Golf in kent

Latty08

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Does anyone have any good recomindations on any good courses to join in kent,as I'm looking to move on from the ridge golf club as the cant organise a piss up in a brewery

RichardC

Tour Rookie
Visit site
If your at The Ridge, then you could always pop round the corner to Bearsted. Happy to have a knock if you want a look.

Fader

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'm going to have a look at a few this week if I find anything of interest I'll drop you a text. Bearstead maybe an option for me as my brother plays there and he won their Open yesterday lucky sod.

Have to totally agree with Latty about The Ridges organisation as like him I joined there in January with being given lots of promise and encouragement from the members & pro but they have all management skills of a bit of 2x4. Club championship weekend and no-one had even done the draw for round 2 by 5pm, so you ring the pro and he never answer's, then they go and put green fees and a swindle out right up until 5minutes before the 1st tee time for comp and to top it off they had run out of range balls so no-one could warm up and they rented out the bar to a wedding so the presentation had to take place during someone's nuptials! PRICELESS

Fader

Tour Winner
Visit site
He done well as the winning score was +3 after 36 holes :thup:

Well he plays off 1 and is an A team regular there so he must've played some of his more sensible golf for a change as he has a tendancy to attack everything. But then he hits it miles and has a lovely touch, it really is annoying as he puts the clubs away all winter then goes out and does that!