Golf Ball Set Question

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
In less than 20 posts we've arrived at a scenario where two new golfers might be getting banned for playing in a comp with the wrong ball.

It's not happening - ever.

To the OP, keep the balls somewhere as a keepsake, if nothing else they'll be a memento of the beginning of your golfing journey - and have some historical relevance. Hopefully you'll be hooked on the game for life like the rest of us are. Enjoy. (y)

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
In less than 20 posts we've arrived at a scenario where two new golfers might be getting banned for playing in a comp with the wrong ball.

It's not happening - ever.

To the OP, keep the balls somewhere as a keepsake, if nothing else they'll be a memento of the beginning of your golfing journey - and have some historical relevance. Hopefully you'll be hooked on the game for life like the rest of us are. Enjoy. (y)
The fact of there being non-conforming golf balls that would disqualify any round I might play with one, and that there is no list telling me, is one thing (actually its two); that I have played golf for over 50yrs and never once, not once, considered whether the ball I had found and was using might be non-confirming is another; and so I will never again let the thought bother me (tbh even knowing about this hasn't bothered me) and I will just get on with playing golf hitting whatever ball I choose.