Golf Bag (Small Compact Pencil Options)

Jaco

Medal Winner
Visit site
whereas my bag is a staff style cart bag and weighs a ton!

The thing I love about my spare stand bag is that it is a faithful do it all. I use it for the range and I use it for 9 holes or less. I also use it when I’m travelling abroad or in a car share with less room. It really does everything.

in fact for the kilo that will be saved on a pencil or ultra lite, I’d happily get another of my ping bags when it gives up the ghost as this one has lasted years.

The only reason I bought one was because I played in Cornwall in the winter, and they wouldn't allow trolleys. I had to carry my ancient power-caddy bag, and if it fell over once it did so a dozen times. Since then, I haven't actually gone back to a trolley, as I like carrying and it feels like better exercise.

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
The only reason I bought one was because I played in Cornwall in the winter, and they wouldn't allow trolleys. I had to carry my ancient power-caddy bag, and if it fell over once it did so a dozen times. Since then, I haven't actually gone back to a trolley, as I like carrying and it feels like better exercise.

From people who have done the science behind it, it’s not that much more healthier than walking with a trolley apparently. In fact they say the extra couple of hundred calories burned is far outweighed by the lightening of the load on your joints and back. However, if you’re a healthy fit person this is not really an issue.