Hybrid golf bags

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I don't think the carry strap even comes off my MacGregor bag, so it just sort of dangles on top when it's on the trolley, but it doesn't really bother me. If I'm going to a pocket on the front it's quite easy to slap the strap out of the way. ??‍♂️

I do miss my Titleist bag straps they just clipped off .. only had 5 way divider tho which was rubbish

AAC

Visit site
Not sure if Motocaddy still make a hybrid bag, I used to have one which worked on my M1 electric trolley, the base sat perfectly on the trolley, a little heavier to carry tho'

richbeech

Hacker
Visit site
I've just purchased the Titleist StaDry 14 one. In all honesty it was the colour way that caught my eye first because I was looking for a new trolley bag and my trolley is white with yellow flecks on the wheels. I don't actually like the colour of my trolley anymore and I want to buy a new one but it's still in great working condition and I can't quite afford to replace it at the moment. My old trolley bag was awful so I thought I'd just change that instead. So when I saw the colour way of the Titleist one my first thought was ah that should go pretty well with my trolley and it was only then that I started to read into a bit more and realised it was partly designed to work as a trolley bag. Once I understood what it was all about I thought that actually sounds pretty good. It does fit on my trolley really well and it feels a really nice bag. I like bags that have 14 way dividers too so that was a bonus. My only concern is it doesn't have as much storage capacity as my old trolley bag. It should be find in the summer when it's dry as I tend to travel pretty light then but when it rains or when it's cold I like to carry extra layers / towels etc and it might be a bit of struggle then but we'll see.

sunshine

Visit site
That Titleist hybrid bag looks ideal for me, but not at £240!

I carry 90% of the time, and have a Big Max Aqua hybrid. As a carry bag, it's just a slightly bigger than average bag.

As a trolley bag, it sits much better on the trolley because the stand mechanism is integrated into the base, and also the mechanism at the top doesn't interfere with the straps. It's less rounded so it doesn't rotate on the trolley. My old bag always ended up sideways on the trolley, 90 degrees off how I wanted it.

Minor design tweaks, but definitely not a case of emperors new clothes.