Gamers

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
MAy be time to get back into Call of Duty. Had not bought one for quite a while. Picked up a cheap copy of Vanguard as my mate's kid likes to play it when he comes round but not tried it myself (got bored of WW2 games).

Now got the full 1000 points on assasins creed origins, had played Odyssey before so moving on to Valhalla on the PS5. Still got Demon Souls waiting to play but that may wait for the longer nights when I can put a decent amount of time into it without interuption.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
A mate finished Demon Souls recently, he said it was the hardest, most frustrating game he’d ever played.
For that reason I’m giving it a really wide berth ?

I have heard the same but like a game to challenge me over winter. Also just downloaded Deathloop to try out but not sure it is my thing.

Also still always have a game of Xcom 2 running.

Reemul

Head Pro
Visit site
I've just picked up Riders Republic on the PS5 and really enjoying it, I am useless with a controller but i'm trying.

Also been playing some Persona 5 which is different.

On PC I am 90% through Powerwash Simulator and really enjoying it even with teh odd looks from family as I Jet Was an Underground train station :)

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
FIFA 23 has failed to deliver with its cross-platform quite drastically

Currently limited to playing my mate on PC in friendlies and thats it... When games as stupid as fall guys are fully cross compatible, this makes ea look a joke to me.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site

Currently limited to playing my mate on PC in friendlies and thats it... When games as stupid as fall guys are fully cross compatible, this makes ea look a joke to me.
I was playing my free version of Fifa 22 the other night, in career mode, and my opponents Bournemouth had Phil Billing in goal, plus he was on free kicks! If they can't even get the basics of team selection right I'm not surprised cross-platform play is beyond them.

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site

For the first time in years, I'm not getting the FIFA game. The last two editions put me off and sounds like this is more of the same.

splashtryagain

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Hi all, I am wanting to get horizon forbidden west and have found it for £26 on cdkeys but have no idea if it is legit - anyone used this company?

GG26

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Hi all, I am wanting to get horizon forbidden west and have found it for £26 on cdkeys but have no idea if it is legit - anyone used this company?
Used them many times over the years. My son recently got the latest FIFA from them with no issues.

splashtryagain

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Thanks for the replies.
I was on my way to order it when I noticed Valhalla was free on ps extra so that's next. Got platinum on ghost of Tsushima last night so needed something new

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Been playing Gotham Knights on the PS5. Should occupy a week or so until the new God of War is out

that is tempting me. Got platinums of Ghosts of Thushima, Assassins Creed Origins, Assassins Creed Odyssey and am half way through Valhalla so need something for after that. Was tempted wit the new COD but with only a 6 hour campaign it is too expensive as I only dip in and out of multiplayer. May see of there are some bargains on the previous Modern Warfare instead.