Gamers

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Thanks to everyone who told me about PS extra, so many games ????
Just started Horizon Zero Dawn, wow I can see me wasting lots of time on it.
Any tips for the game?

Be careful with weapons and armour upgrades, I generally only bought high level weapons (purple or orange iirc) as you need them later on in the game. I didn’t really bother with the tripcaster and other daft weapons like that, I found a few bows and the spike thrower were more than enough to take down most enemies. Doing stealth kills is the easiest way though, specially with the smaller more annoying machines. There’s a side mission for the best armour suit in the game, can’t remember it’s name but it self heals after a short while so it’s well worth getting. There’s also a cheese for the final boss which makes the final fight very easy, I’ll let you suss that one out ?

*edit*
It’s the Shield Weaver armour, quite hard to get but well worth it.

Swango1980

Visit site
Well, just played through the entire Yakuza Series (Yakuza 0, Yakuza Kiwami, Yakuza Kiwami 2, Yakuza 3, Yakuza 4, Yakuza 5, Yakuza 6: The Song of Life and Yakuza: Like a Dragon), the spin offs Judgement and Lost Judgement and a game following the same mechanics - Fist of the North Star:Lost Paradise.

It has been a lengthy journey getting through all those.

Now I've started my first game away from that franchise, Control. Seems decent so far.

MACM85

Visit site
Decided over the weekend in 34 degree heat it would be a good time to gut the office and rebuild with something new

PXL-20220814-170913236.jpg

Newtonuti

Visit site
After pre-ordering, then hating Fallout 76 for so long, I've finally managed to get into it properly! I think it helps that a pal's started playing it at the same time as me.

Midnight

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Any more recommendations on ps extra? What's assassin creed series like?
Looking for the next thing to get my teeth into after Horizon ????

Swango1980

Visit site
Any more recommendations on ps extra? What's assassin creed series like?
Looking for the next thing to get my teeth into after Horizon ????
I'm playing Black Flag at moment. Not bad. But the later ones, Origins, Odyssey and Valhalla are excellent.

The maps are pretty massive, one Ancient Egypt, another Ancient Greece and Valhalla centuries ago in England.

VVega

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Thanks to this thread, I’ve gone into a wormhole called Warzone Rebirth Resurgence :) Gone from a bot to a bot with Prestige 12 200sth level and teammates from Discord ;)

Just played MW2 beta, having skipped all COD since the Mw2019 :)

Looking forward to WZ2. Hope they keep Rebirth in.

Is anyone still playing it/interested?

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
incase I havent mentioned it 100 million times

cdkeys.. cdkeys.. cdkeys

make sure you buy games from them.

just picked up the following on pre orders

fifa 23 (standard edition) £39.99
uncharted thieves legacy £29.99
gotham knights £34.99

I have always known CDkeys to be outstanding for value but never pre ordered via them.. didnt think you could save on pre orders aswell! mental pricing.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Thanks to this thread, I’ve gone into a wormhole called Warzone Rebirth Resurgence :) Gone from a bot to a bot with Prestige 12 200sth level and teammates from Discord ;)

Just played MW2 beta, having skipped all COD since the Mw2019 :)

Looking forward to WZ2. Hope they keep Rebirth in.

Is anyone still playing it/interested?

I've had a few games of the COD beta and loved it, the 3rd person game really surprised me and was brilliant, I'll definitely be buying the new MW when it's released.
I dip in and out of Warzone, I still prefer the old Verdansk map but that's just personal preference so I'm hoping the new map will be right up there (y)

Swango1980

Visit site
Just started playing Watch Dogs 2. The map looks massive, like some crazy Grand Theft Auto type game. However, I have yet to figure out what on earth is going on

VVega

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I've had a few games of the COD beta and loved it, the 3rd person game really surprised me and was brilliant, I'll definitely be buying the new MW when it's released.
I dip in and out of Warzone, I still prefer the old Verdansk map but that's just personal preference so I'm hoping the new map will be right up there (y)
I pre-ordered so should get to play it fully a week before the release :) The new beta does feel good.

They did a big event w a 100 streamers who got to play new WZ. From what i can see everyone liked the map - it even has the Terminal!
However, they seemed to have messed up a number of other game mechanics things (unnecessarily).

Reemul

Head Pro
Visit site
I pre-ordered so should get to play it fully a week before the release :) The new beta does feel good.

They did a big event w a 100 streamers who got to play new WZ. From what i can see everyone liked the map - it even has the Terminal!
However, they seemed to have messed up a number of other game mechanics things (unnecessarily).

Yeah I will get it as well, really enjoyed MW and disliked Vanguard so looking forward to this one.