Gamers

Midnight

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I think on point 2 the £50 a year gets you access to the online storage however for £8 a month think it is you get game pass which you can have access to lots of games all the time

Or for £12 a month (what I pay) you get access to it on Xbox and pc which is great

Don't know about ps5 sorry

Thanks for that mate, I take it you have to do the £50 a year.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Thanks for that mate, I take it you have to do the £50 a year.

Gamepass is so worth it. Get access to loads of games plus every new Microsoft release is available on it day one. Basically for the cost of 2 new games a year you get every new Microsoft game.

I have just installed HFW. Not played the first one, just watched a plot catch up video on YouTube and about to get started.

Anyone with a playstation, if I have not said so before, get ghost of Tsushima, such a good game

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Gamepass is so worth it. Get access to loads of games plus every new Microsoft release is available on it day one. Basically for the cost of 2 new games a year you get every new Microsoft game.

I have just installed HFW. Not played the first one, just watched a plot catch up video on YouTube and about to get started.

Anyone with a playstation, if I have not said so before, get ghost of Tsushima, such a good game

Not to mention Microsoft lot set to buy Activision so possible all the call of duties going onto it

I have for both so have Ultimate, but I rarely console. The gaming laptop gets more usage

Midnight

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Not to mention Microsoft lot set to buy Activision so possible all the call of duties going onto it

I have for both so have Ultimate, but I rarely console. The gaming laptop gets more usage

Hopefully last question,

His subscription is up soon, so if I buy the ultimate game pass one (think it's 63 for 12 months) would that be all he needs?

Midnight

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

Ghost of Tsushima is fantastic ??

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Made the mistake of starting another game whilst waiting for HFW to arrive and install. Now have to finish the PS4 reboot fo Ratchett and Clank before I move on. To be fair, it has been nice to play something quick and simply after having been through a number of large, open world titles. Does make you realise what a wasted opportunity A Rift Appart was. Updated graphics and a bit more open world but the rift mechanic does very little and so gameplay is pretty much the same. In fact I think I prefer the tighter maps of the older game.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Morning all,

Couple of questions:
1.I have PS5, not played HFW before, is it worth buying the first one and playing that. Only just played the last of us, that's how far behind I am.

Yes definitely, I think it's only around a fiver in the PS store now, best money I've spent in a long time. If you're thinking of buying HFW then the first one will...
A) Get you in tow with the story.
B) Get you used to the mechanics of the game, fighting, gathering etc. HFW is slightly more advanced with fight combos and other additions.
C) You will absolutely love it.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Yes definitely, I think it's only around a fiver in the PS store now, best money I've spent in a long time. If you're thinking of buying HFW then the first one will...
A) Get you in tow with the story.
B) Get you used to the mechanics of the game, fighting, gathering etc. HFW is slightly more advanced with fight combos and other additions.
C) You will absolutely love it.

The only reason I did not buy it was that it would be another 30 hour plus open world game to get through before starting on HFW. May well go back to it once I have started and then finished HFW (then again I really do need to sit down and focus on Demon Souls soon).

Bazzatron

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Going to have to hold back on that one as still have to finsih off Forza Horizon on the series X as well as have a go at Halo Infinite and play Horizon Forbidden West.

I haven't bought anything for a while knowing I'd want to sink time into this, by the time I've played it to death in-between the kids kicking me off it, the other games I want to play will be reduced.