Gadget fan

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I purchased a Eufy camera system from Amazon last year, home base and 3 cameras, all wireless and mounted outside by myself. Very good system, excellent quality cameras, at a fraction of the cost of Arlo. The home base has a 16GB SSD in it, so no need for a cloud subscription ala Arlo. All managed from my phone. The only downside, is the deletion options, it should be easier to select a range, or only select the ones you want to delete/ keep but it's not that simple. You have to delete by the day or individually in a day. You can't select from date to date, which is a right pain if you haven't done any housekeeping for a week or two. The way I look at it though, is if no one has troubled me, and none of my neighbours have enquired, I don't bother keeping longer than a week.

Is there an option to update the SSD?

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
Did merging Voyager's EMH with it's own diagnostic program give it the ability to dramatically enhance it's own capabilities using the capabilities of the latter?

We know the EMH diagnostic program shared a common design base with each other, just that their respective abilities were focused on medical knowledge and holographic engineering respectively. While clearly the functionality of the EMH program remained the primary intended outcome of the merge is it possible that the EMH gained additional holo-engineering subroutines and skills it didn't possess previously, which once combined with it's already well developed cognition allowed it to become capable of understanding it's own nature and drive it's own self-improvement.

EMH_2.jpg

Last edited:

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
Did merging Voyager's EMH with it's own diagnostic program give it the ability to dramatically enhance it's own capabilities using the capabilities of the latter?

We know the EMH diagnostic program shared a common design base with each other, just that their respective abilities were focused on medical knowledge and holographic engineering respectively. While clearly the functionality of the EMH program remained the primary intended outcome of the merge is it possible that the EMH gained additional holo-engineering subroutines and skills it didn't possess previously, which once combined with it's already well developed cognition allowed it to become capable of understanding it's own nature and drive it's own self-improvement.
I couldn't have put it better myself.