Free round at Formby Hall - Britain's Best Putter

PaulOHagan

GM Staff
Visit site
Hi all

We now have some wildcard places for the Britain's Best Putter Regional Final at Formby Hall next Tuesday (July 2nd). You will take part in the Britain's Best Putter competition in the morning, be provided with lunch and play Formby Hall in the afternoon, all free of charge.

The itinerary for the event is below. If you would like to take part please email the following to bbp@ipcmedia.com

Name –
Forum username –
Age -
Handciap –
Home Club –
Which regional final you want to be considered for –

Regional Final Itinerary – Formby Hall – 02/07/13

Southport Old Rd
Southport,
Liverpool
L37 0AB

· 9.30 - Competitors arrive and register
· 9.30 - 10.00 Practice on putting green
· 10.00 - Competition on putting green commences
· From 12.00pm - Rolling buffet lunch
· 1pm Prize presentation
· From 1.30pm 18-holes on the main course
· Competitors depart

You can find more details on the event here...

http://www.golf-monthly.co.uk/britainsbestputter/news/531168/enter-britain-s-best-putter.html

Last edited:

gmc40

Head Pro
Visit site
I've entered. It's only up the road from me and I'm on a weeks holiday. Good luck to the other entrants, with any luck there may be room for a few wildcards. Very nice gesture from GM.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1740

Paul, I received confirmation for a place at the east midlands comp on 11/07 could I swap to the north west please as its on my doorstep?

Thanks

6inchcup

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
:sbox:how come a comp like this is on a midweek day,TUESDAY !! what about those that work and cant afford to take time off (if can get a day off) its like a lot of comps these days that are held on a THURSDAY are they assuming no one works or are they just for the benefit leaches and retired people ????

D

Deleted member 1740

:sbox:how come a comp like this is on a midweek day,TUESDAY !! what about those that work and cant afford to take time off (if can get a day off) its like a lot of comps these days that are held on a THURSDAY are they assuming no one works or are they just for the benefit leaches and retired people ????

Haha its times like this being self employed is great ;)

r11john

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I am not sure if I am in yet. How do I get confirmation that I am playing? Would enjoy it though. Sounds like a boss day out

jpenno

Head Pro
Visit site
You should get an email from the people who are organising it and they will give you the itinery for the day, check your junk email just in case!

jpenno

Head Pro
Visit site
I'm a wildcard, just hope on the day my short stick doesnt let me down

I am a wildcard and not expecting to be in the putting comp for too long, there is a reason I play off 21! (actually there are a couple of reasons BUT putting and bunkers are two of the biggest)