Free round of golf at stoke park - monday 8th july

NBonfield

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Hi all,

Britain's Best Putter Regional Finals are underway and, as you might have seen, we've been offering some wildcard places to Golf Monthly forum members.

Britian's Best Putter is a national competition we're running with Odyssey. The top four from each regional final (South East, West, Midlands, North East, North West, Scotland) go on to the Grand Final at the Belfry, with the overall victor winning a week's golf at the fabulous LUMINE resort near Barcelona.

Two regional finals have already been completed and third takes place this Monday 8th July at glorious Stoke Park. We have five spaces up for grabs on Monday. You'll arrive at 10am, take part in the Britain's Best Putter South-West Regional Final, enjoy a buffet lunch and then play 18 holes of golf, all for free.

If you're free on Monday and would like to be considered for selection, please email bbp@ipcmedia.com with the following details:

Name
Forum username
Home Club

The five wildcard places will be announced via email at the end of the working day tomorrow (Friday). Please don't apply if you wouldn't be able to make Monday should you be picked.

Many thanks,

Nick

Fader

Tour Winner
Visit site
Damn it.. The one day next week I can't get off work due to lack of cover as my day shifts start that day!

Oh well good luck to all that enter sounds like yet another cracking prize

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Wow, what an opportunity for some people, Stoke Park is supposed to be a beautiful place.

Good luck to those that get selected.

NBonfield

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Hi all,

Britain's Best Putter Regional Finals are underway and, as you might have seen, we've been offering some wildcard places to Golf Monthly forum members.

Britian's Best Putter is a national competition we're running with Odyssey. The top four from each regional final (South East, West, Midlands, North East, North West, Scotland) go on to the Grand Final at the Belfry, with the overall victor winning a week's golf at the fabulous LUMINE resort near Barcelona.

Two regional finals have already been completed and third takes place this Monday 8th July at glorious Stoke Park. We have five spaces up for grabs on Monday. You'll arrive at 10am, take part in the Britain's Best Putter South-West Regional Final, enjoy a buffet lunch and then play 18 holes of golf, all for free.

If you're free on Monday and would like to be considered for selection, please email bbp@ipcmedia.com with the following details:

Name
Forum username
Home Club

The five wildcard places will be announced via email at the end of the working day tomorrow (Friday). Please don't apply if you wouldn't be able to make Monday should you be picked.

Many thanks,

Nick

Should read South-East Regional Final, not South West!

DaveyG

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Great opportunity guys...

I was at the Nottinghamshire yesterday and I cant recommend this enough!

r11john

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I had a boss day out at Formby Hall. Got through then got beat in semi to a 2 handicap. Met Golf Monthly lads who were sound and Odyssey guys.