Free round of golf at haggs castle

boyatthebay

Hacker
Visit site
Just wanted to add that I also enjoyed my day, first Golf Monthly event and all very friendly. Must agree with reviews of course, not my favourite too many doglegs and no sand in the bunkers. At least it's another one off my list. Thanks again to all at Golf Monthly for invite.

Fyldewhite

Tour Winner
www.blackpoolparkgc.co.uk
Good weather, good course, good company.....a great day. Really enjoyed it. Played pants in afternoon (26 pts) but hey ho can't win 'em all. Delighted at qualifying for the Belfry....and very nearly won Scotland's Best Putter as the token Englishman in the mix - that would have been priceless LOL. All credit to Martin for preventing this.... he putted solid in the final and was a worthy winner.

Thanks to Callaway and GM for the usual good organisation and excellent prizes and all the other competitors for making it a memorable day.

Farneyman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Never clicked that you were the Flydewhite...Doh lol Would second what you said about Martins putting, very steady indeed.

I believe we will be, according to a BBP tweet, representing Scotland when we play.

An Englishman and an Irishman lol

Anyone else from the forum going to the Belfry Final?

bigslice

Tour Winner
Visit site
Never clicked that you were the Flydewhite...Doh lol Would second what you said about Martins putting, very steady indeed.

I believe we will be, according to a BBP tweet, representing Scotland when we play.

An Englishman and an Irishman lol

Anyone else from the forum going to the Belfry Final?

this is sounding like a joke lol

well done all four and hopefully one of you win it

virtuocity

Tour Winner
Visit site
Good weather, good course, good company.....a great day. Really enjoyed it. Played pants in afternoon (26 pts) but hey ho can't win 'em all. Delighted at qualifying for the Belfry....and very nearly won Scotland's Best Putter as the token Englishman in the mix - that would have been priceless LOL. All credit to Martin for preventing this.... he putted solid in the final and was a worthy winner.

Thanks to Callaway and GM for the usual good organisation and excellent prizes and all the other competitors for making it a memorable day.

Never noticed you on the forum before to be honest, but YOU KNOCKED ME OUT of the comp!!! :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

AAAAAAND with an old putter :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

AAAAAAAND you entered in the wrong region :angry::angry::angry::angry:

You're a great putter mate!!! You've got a really good chance and fully deserve your place at the Belfry. Go get 'em!