Foxhills or Sunningdale Old

njrose51

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Forget Foxhills for that sort of thing then! Great for stay/play though!

Why not simply do both courses at Sunningdale? Or Wentworth, where ET probably has some 'credit'? Time wise, it could be a struggle/rush, even though the 2 venues are pretty close!

@Autumn Wind...I think Foxhills got there ahead of the Marquess - by almost a quarter of a century! Bernard Hunt (previously Chertsey) is actually the tougher course, though Longcross is more 'unique' because of it being so tightly tree, bracken and rhododendrum lined, something that has been reduced from earlier days - to help drainage and speed of play!

would be a two day event with overnight accomodation. day 1 sunningdale. day 2 Wentworth West. looking to get short and long game masterclass as well in the AM.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
I stayed overnight and played both courses at Foxhills just a couple of weeks ago.

I'd rate it as the best stay and play venue ive experienced in England. One fantastic course (Longcross) which is a clone of the Marquess Course at Woburn but at a fraction of the price, plus another decent second course (Bernard Hunt).

Great hotel rooms, and excellent cuisine.

I thought it was great, as did the other 8 lads in our party.

Can you PM the details and deal you got if you don't mind buddy.