Found my old blades... Bit disappointed

• Thread starter Deleted member 18121
  • Start date

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
Advertised in Golf World's equipment list for March 1978. According to the equipment list they were available with either laminated or persimmon woods.

I'd call them more of a heel toe weighted club than a blade, unusual (but useful) in having the lofts stamped on the head also. I think these had fairly strong lofts for the time.

Go out and give them a hit, I'm sure you'll find them easier to play than you imagine.

D

Deleted member 18121

I had a set of Ben Sayers "Ray Floyd" back in the day. Proper blades and great when you found the middle. Otherwise you got punished. Adam, can you not push them to deliver?

I did ask, but she said that they were too heavy to mess around with.... I understand where she's coming from, it's not a lot of money for the hassle of packing, posting etc

Now, do I scratch my itch by looking for an old school bladey kind of set to have a mess around with.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I did ask, but she said that they were too heavy to mess around with.... I understand where she's coming from, it's not a lot of money for the hassle of packing, posting etc

Now, do I scratch my itch by looking for an old school bladey kind of set to have a mess around with.
Br careful. Just look at Crow as to how this can become an addiction