Ok, decided I want a rangefinder..

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
If it needs a battery, get a spare to keep in your bag. It's only ever going to need replacing when you are halfway round the course............
I use a rechargeable battery for my Suoaki and so always put a freshly charged one in before going out on Saturday and know it'll still be good for a Sunday round then bring it home and pop another one in while the first one recharges

robinthehood

Hacker
Visit site
I use a rechargeable battery for my Suoaki and so always put a freshly charged one in before going out on Saturday and know it'll still be good for a Sunday round then bring it home and pop another one in while the first one recharges
Oof , I think my battery lasts about 2 to 3 years... can't be faffing with with recharging every week. 😂

Coffey

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site

Surely it doesnt use that much power to run?

Seems a bit excessive

D

Deleted member 15344

Surely it doesnt use that much power to run?

Seems a bit excessive

Very excessive or there are issues with the RF - I think a single battery for me last 6-9 months but have gone a year before changing it, seems a waste of time to be replacing rechargeables every week and if the battery is being used that much then there is a drain somewhere

As for the OP

https://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/eas...IVkUTTCh2j-wN1EAQYAyABEgJqBvD_BwE&bypass=true

Looks a good deal

There are also Callaway ones which are pretty good but cheaper

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Oof , I think my battery lasts about 2 to 3 years... can't be faffing with with recharging every week. 😂
Yeah I was wondering how quick it really runs out, when the device is designed to automatically turn off when not in use, and using it only takes about 10 seconds. The one I ordered came with two batteries so I have a spare waiting anyway.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Yeah I was wondering how quick it really runs out, when the device is designed to automatically turn off when not in use, and using it only takes about 10 seconds. The one I ordered came with two batteries so I have a spare waiting anyway.
I ordered a couple of rechargeable as my original only came with normal batteries. I probably could get away with leaving it in much longer and have left it in for a week(s) at a time in the summer with no effect. It was just a habit I got into when packing my bag on a Friday night ready for the weekend but might just leave it alone. Definitely no drain or anything wrong other than my OCDness

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
my boblov uses a usb cable to recharge the internal battery which is handy as I can plug it into my trolley if its running low on juice

casuk

Head Pro
Visit site
Had to use mine today as the wither greens were on, glad I had it as my watch only gives distance to summer greens, iv become far to dependent on gps to the point I can't play without some type of distance measurement device, how you older guys played back in the day by without is beyond me

duncan mackie

Money List Winner
Visit site
Had to use mine today as the wither greens were on, glad I had it as my watch only gives distance to summer greens, iv become far to dependent on gps to the point I can't play without some type of distance measurement device, how you older guys played back in the day by without is beyond me
Easy - we didn't know how far we really carried the ball either! 🤗