Forum Members Work Skills

drewster

Tour Rookie
Visit site
who do you work for? I work for United Insurance Brokers, a small independent Lloyd's Broker

Hey Dando, I'm an insurance recruiter and have been for 18 years. Prior to that I worked in the market too and worked for CBC in Mansell Street. If i remember correctly, i think UIB were in the same building . Am i going mad ??? Anywhere if you need anyone for your team let me know !!

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Hey Dando, I'm an insurance recruiter and have been for 18 years. Prior to that I worked in the market too and worked for CBC in Mansell Street. If i remember correctly, i think UIB were in the same building . Am i going mad ??? Anywhere if you need anyone for your team let me know !!

UIB are still in the same shitty old building on Mansell Street with CBC on the top floor!

i'll certainly drop you a line if we are looking for anyone!

Heavy-grebo

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I paint cars for a living. Cars, trucks, motorbikes, caravans and buses too. I even painted a life size model of Grace Jones once... :confused:
Iv'e got a few refurbishment jobs on at the moment, 1962 Moris Minor, 1958 Humber Super Snipe and 2 Porsche 911's. I still like my job it's still interesting even after 36 years.

rob_golf1

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I work in a Product Design consultancy having studied Industrial Product Design for four years at university.

To summarise, we take ideas, innovate, turn them into concepts and then develop things for manufacture via CAD whilst taking into consideration regulations, manufacturing constraints, costs, engineering and time frames.

I get to see some pretty exciting stuff most days and most projects are all under NDA's.

If any of you have any golf product ideas (or anything else for that matter) then I'm happy to give advice!