FootJoy DNA 2.0 shoes

Shooter McPowick

Head Pro
Visit site
Does anyone have a pair of these?

Ive got a pair of FJ hydrolite 2.0's that I really like and are like slippers but they are on the way out and I fancy a change. Only other shoe I really like is the FJ DNA 2.0 but they're nearly twice the price - Anyone tried these shoes? I'm struggling the justify the extra cash but didn't want another pair of the same...

Lump

Tour Winner
Visit site
I've got DNA and DNA 2.0. The originals are more comfortable.
I also think the original casual contours are more comfortable than the Pro SL's.
I've just put a pair of adidas Adiboost tours into play, most comfortable shoes I've ever tried. Can recommend them for comfort

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
I have Hydrolites (first edition), DNA 2.0 and Hyperflex in that ilk of shoe. DNA are comfier than Hydrolites but not by much. Hyperflex are the business when it comes to comfort though.
Jut be aware that both Huperflex and DNA size at about +1 so mine are 8s when all other shoes are 9s.

Karl102

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Agreed about the original DNA ' s . They are so comfy, especially the heel padding!
My only gripe is the studs snap quite often.....

paulw4701

Club Champion
Visit site
I had a pair of the original dna's and had problems losing spike so now moved up to the dna's 2.0 they've changed the stud locking system and so far had no problems also very comfortable great shoe