Football 2020/21 Season Predictions

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'm quite impressed after reading those. Damn good efforts. Not much love for Villa or Palace was there? I must have missed this when it was posted. It's good to review them at the end. Maybe a golf one shoulf be done with some prizes.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
You didnt pick the baggies..... you picked Villa

This will never be forgiven or forgotten LT! :ROFLMAO:
With a team coming up you never quite know, I got burned the previous year by stating Sheff Utd would go down:rolleyes:, so I gave them a chance. Villa we had seen that season and it was not good. As I said, you bought brilliantly and made me look a fool. Did it playing good football as well.

Well, you can laugh at me inside each time you see me post. It's a fair cop :)

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
With a team coming up you never quite know, I got burned the previous year by stating Sheff Utd would go down:rolleyes:, so I gave them a chance. Villa we had seen that season and it was not good. As I said, you bought brilliantly and made me look a fool. Did it playing good football as well.

Well, you can laugh at me inside each time you see me post. It's a fair cop :)

But Baggies! They didnt make 1 significant signing on top of their promoted squad! :ROFLMAO:

AV Still fielding the youngest team in the prem I believe too - we should only be getting better!

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Top Six
1. Liverpool
2. City
3. Chelsea
4. United
5. Spurs
6. Arsenal

Relegated
18. Palace
19. Villa
20. West Brom

Top Scorer
Salah

FA Cup
Chelsea

League Cup
Arsenal

Champion's League
Bayern

First Manager Sacked
Hodgson

Best Signing (so far)
Could go either way but I'm going to say Callum Wilson. Or, Matt Doherty - he only has to be better than Aurier, he can't possibly fail. :LOL:

Biggest Flop
Thiago Silva. At 35 having coasted in the French league for eight years, I can see him getting found out in the Prem big time. There's a lot of pace about and he's lost all of his.
Second choice - Van der Beek - too many personalities vying for a place in that midfield now, I can see him fading into the background like Fred did.
Well, I got the top four albeit in the wrong order. ?
Only one of the bottom three.
Top scorer I was one away. FA Cup one away as well.
Wrong on everything else except Van de Beek in which I was spot on.

I grade myself a D for that. ?