End of Season Predictions 22/23

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Right, below is what it looks like so far. First though the rules.

Scoring rules:
• Spot-on is 2 points, highlighted in dark green.
• Things that were almost correct are in light green and get you 1 point. e.g. team was in top six / bottom three but in the wrong position; Kane gets you 1 point because he was the highest scoring human; losing finalist would get you 1 point for the cups.
• Signings are subjective but I've given 2 points for Haaland as best signing since that is pretty cut and dried, and 1 point to those who said Richarlison or Phillips for worst signing as they were pretty poor. Arguments for Sterling to be deemed worst signing can be heard below if you wish.
• I've given half a point for those who said Everton to get relegated (since they only survived on the last day), and those who said Hassenhuttl as first sacked because he was at least sacked before Christmas.
• Very bad shouts get you minus 1. Examples: your top six team got relegated; your bottom 3 team finished top half and was never in danger; your first-to-be-sacked was not actually sacked at all; or you said Haaland would be the worst signing.

Slime is top of the tree for now, but in fact he can't possibly win because he doesn't have City down for either final, whereas everyone else in the top half does.

View attachment 47937

Basically, if City win the FA Cup, @ColchesterFC is the winner. If they don't, @4LEX is the winner.

Think @Piece has done fantastic to get 2/3 of relegated teams predicted considering nobody else had 2

I'll take the fact nobody else predicted Leicester to drop

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
The final table - congrats to @ColchesterFC - would love to be there when he shows the final table to his lad as well. :ROFLMAO:

GM 2223 Season final.PNG

I must say, an honourable mention goes to @Piece as the only person really to not get anything horribly wrong. He even predicted Chelsea lower than anyone else did. Just sleeping on Haaland appears to be what cost him. @IanMcC similar, but I was very generous not to deduct a point for predicting West Ham in 6th in all fairness. :p

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Oddly enough three People had City down for the treble, wonder what odds you would have got on that at the start of the season.