Football 2020/21 Season Predictions

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
One day to go... let's see what we think?

Top Six

Relegated

Top Scorer

FA Cup

League Cup

Champion's League

First Manager Sacked

Best Signing (so far)

Biggest Flop

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Top Six
1. City
2. Liverpool
3. Chelsea
4. United
5. Arsenal
6. Spurs

Relegated
18. Crystal Palace
19. West Brom
20. Fulham

Top Scorer - Aubameyang

FA Cup - Chelsea

League Cup - Spurs

Champion's League - Bayern

First Manager Sacked - Hodgson

Best Signing (so far) - Werner

Biggest Flop - Fabio Silva

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Top Six
1. Liverpool
2. City
3. Chelsea
4. United
5. Spurs
6. Arsenal

Relegated
18. Palace
19. Villa
20. West Brom

Top Scorer
Salah

FA Cup
Chelsea

League Cup
Arsenal

Champion's League
Bayern

First Manager Sacked
Hodgson

Best Signing (so far)
Could go either way but I'm going to say Callum Wilson. Or, Matt Doherty - he only has to be better than Aurier, he can't possibly fail. :LOL:

Biggest Flop
Thiago Silva. At 35 having coasted in the French league for eight years, I can see him getting found out in the Prem big time. There's a lot of pace about and he's lost all of his.
Second choice - Van der Beek - too many personalities vying for a place in that midfield now, I can see him fading into the background like Fred did.

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Best Signing (so far)
Could go either way but I'm going to say Callum Wilson. Or, Matt Doherty - he only has to be better than Aurier, he can't possibly fail. :LOL:

See I was tempted to put Wilson as my Biggest Flop. In his last 28 Bournemouth games he managed twice as many yellow cards as goals. 3 goals in 28. Would be more surprising for him to be a success than a failure I think. :LOL:

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
See I was tempted to put Wilson as my Biggest Flop. In his last 28 Bournemouth games he managed twice as many yellow cards as goals. 3 goals in 28. Would be more surprising for him to be a success than a failure I think. :LOL:
Bournemouth were piss poor though. Newcastle have been so starved of goals up top that even 10 makes him a decent signing!

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Bournemouth were piss poor though. Newcastle have been so starved of goals up top that even 10 makes him a decent signing!

I guess he'll have Almiron and ASM setting up chances for him, but I'd still be surprised if he was the signing of the season. If he does start well though I'll be straight on the Wilson Fantasy PL bandwagon though given he's only £6.5m :D

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I guess he'll have Almiron and ASM setting up chances for him, but I'd still be surprised if he was the signing of the season. If he does start well though I'll be straight on the Wilson Fantasy PL bandwagon though given he's only £6.5m :D
Yeah, I wasn't that confident lol. I've gone for Mitrovic because he's 6.0 and they have Arsenal on the first day who famously hate being bullied.

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Yeah, I wasn't that confident lol. I've gone for Mitrovic because he's 6.0 and they have Arsenal on the first day who famously hate being bullied.

Hmm, seems like a lot of people are on the Mitrovic bandwagon, I'm not sure how many points he's going to get. I've got 2 £6m strikers in my squad (one on the bench in case the other doesn't play) and gone for a bit of a gamble/differential. I went for Nketiah starting with Che Adams on the bench.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Hmm, seems like a lot of people are on the Mitrovic bandwagon, I'm not sure how many points he's going to get. I've got 2 £6m strikers in my squad (one on the bench in case the other doesn't play) and gone for a bit of a gamble/differential. I went for Nketiah starting with Che Adams on the bench.
My view is you're only picking your team for the first few weeks then you change it all anyway. Last time he was in the premier league he started on a rich vein of form and then trailed off anyway.

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
My view is you're only picking your team for the first few weeks then you change it all anyway. Last time he was in the premier league he started on a rich vein of form and then trailed off anyway.

My worry with Mitrovic is the yellow cards. He started well in the PL last time in terms of goals the first couple of weeks, but after 12 gameweeks he had 5 goals and 4 yellow cards. Also wonder how strong Fulham are going to be and whether he's going to get many chances in the PL. Nketiah and Adams look like more likely goal threats for me if they get game-time. Nketiah bagged 7 in 3 for the U21s recently and is potentially favoured by Arteta (started in the Community Shield), or if he doesn't play Che Adams steps in who scored 4 in 6 to end the season and was getting decent minutes at Southampton. It's a tough call - I'd rather not be relying on a £6m striker but have put a lot of budget into the midfield so had to compromise somewhere, just hope I get lucky and Nketiah starts and plays well. It's all a bit of a gamble picking a team for the first GW.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Top Six
1. City
2. Liverpool
3. Chelsea
4. Utd
5. Arsenal
6. Wolves

Relegated
18. Fulham
19. Villa
20. Crystal Palace

Top Scorer
Aubameyang

FA Cup
Chelsea

League Cup
Everton

Champion's League
Bayern

First Manager Sacked
Hodgson

Best Signing (so far)
Werner

Biggest Flop
I'm not sure there is an obvious standout for me, unlike Joelinton last year :D. The one that raised the eyebrows was Wolves buying an 18yr old from Portugal, Fabio Silva, for £35m. I'm not suggesting he will flop but I can see him not impacting too much this year. That is the nearest I can give at this point, based on the money involved.

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site
Top Six
1. Man City
2. Liverpool
3. Man Utd
4. Chelsea
5. Arsenal
6. Everton

Relegated
18. WBA
19. Fulham
20. Villa

Top Scorer
Aguero

FA Cup
Man Utd

League Cup
Everton

Champion's League
Juventus

First Manager Sacked
Bilic

Best Signing (so far)
Jamal Lewis

Biggest Flop
Fraser

D

Deleted member 1740

Top Six
1. Liverpool
2. City
3. Chelsea
4. Arsenal
5. Yernited
6. Wolves

Relegated
18. Palace
19. West Ham
20. Fulham

Top Scorer Salah

FA Cup City

League Cup Spurs

Champion's League Liverpool

First Manager Sacked Mourinho

Best Signing (so far) Rodriguez

Biggest Flop TBC

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Top Six
1. Liverpool
2. City
3. Chelsea
4. United
5. Arsenal
6. Spurs

Relegated
18. Palace
19. West Ham
20. WBA

Top Scorer Salah

FA Cup Arsenal

League Cup Liverpool

Champion's League Bayern

First Manager Sacked Hodgson

Best Signing (so far) Rodriguez

Biggest Flop TBC

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site
Top Six
1. Man City :)
2. Liverpool :censored:
3. Man Utd:censored:
4. Chelsea :)
5. Arsenal:LOL:
6. Everton:LOL:

Relegated
18. WBA :)
19. Fulham:)
20. Villa :censored:

Top Scorer
Aguero :censored:

FA Cup
Man Utd :censored:

League Cup
Everton :ROFLMAO:

Champion's League
Juventus :ROFLMAO:

First Manager Sacked
Bilic :)

Best Signing (so far)
Jamal Lewis :censored:

Biggest Flop
Fraser ;)

:LOL: Some good forecasts and some not so!!