Flirting on the golf course

Pongo

Medal Winner
Visit site
Is it acceptable? A lady senior joined our group to make up a 4 ball and was really quite shocking. To begin with she seemed quite well to do and hit a nice ball, accurate as you like.
Out of politeness and the need to make small talk I complemented her on her length off the tee. She said she warms her balls from green to tee, winked and offered to warm mine. I was a little embarrassed and I think she cottoned on. Before long she said she thought my bag must be magnificent! There is no way she meant my tatty old powakaddy. I was amused but sliced my drives off the eighth and ninth and fluffed a simple chip. I was genuinely distracted.
She calmed down for a while and conversation was purely golf until I landed the ball on the edge of the green from the tee on a 160 yard par 3. She commented as cool as you like that I was "on the minge again". Shocked I asked her what she'd said and she changed it to "fringe". Then she said that she bet I'd "like to see her fringe"! How distracting!
We finished the round, did the usual handshaking and she kissed my cheek, only mine.
I have got the hump because not only did she end up beating me by two shots (nett) she is at least 20 years my senior and in need of a good iron. She only outscored me by embarrassing me.In the clubhouse you'd think butter wouldn't melt in her mouth. :eek:

T

thecraw

Its when she starts playing with your club and balls in the rough that your really in the brown stuff!

Enjoy it.

User20205

Money List Winner
Visit site
sound like you mistakenly stumbled onto the set of 'carry on golfing' !!

You should have called her bluff and played the Sid James role