Everything Comes To Those Who Wait

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
After a nightmare 10 months after my mum's death and by sister, who was nowhere to be seen for years, and who rocked up to be there when she died and then pkayed the holier than thou cards for 10 months. She is evil and tried every nasty thing she could to get to us all. Us who looked after my mum, and had the absolute pleasure of her on every boozy Sunday lunch fior five years plus. And the never to be forgotten Xmas days, which we will talk of forever. She finally admitted deafeat on me sorting the will and money, accusing me of nicking money etc etc. I got her bank details this morning and paid her out her half.
Good riddance. I'm now in the pub singing on karaoke and gonna get sooooooio list.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
After a nightmare 10 months after my mum's death and by sister, who was nowhere to be seen for years, and who rocked up to be there when she died and then pkayed the holier than thou cards for 10 months. She is evil and tried every nasty thing she could to get to us all. Us who looked after my mum, and had the absolute pleasure of her on every boozy Sunday lunch fior five years plus. And the never to be forgotten Xmas days, which we will talk of forever. She finally admitted deafeat on me sorting the will and money, accusing me of nicking money etc etc. I got her bank details this morning and paid her out her half.
Good riddance. I'm now in the pub singing on karaoke and gonna get sooooooio list.
🙌 onwards & upwards pal.
Sorry for your loss 🫶