Flirting on the golf course

19thagain

Head Pro
Visit site
Please make her aware that I tee off every Wednesday at 12.30- if she remembers the lubricant, I will try to remember the wee blue pill!

ADB

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
This might have been said before, but surely Carry on Golfing was a no-brainer....the innuendo count would have been through the roof.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
There is a very strong rumour doing the rounds at the club that one of our "larger and older ladies" had a few too many drinks at a recent 9 hole social game and disappered off with one of the male members for some late evening adult fun. I know both parties and all I can say is he was either very drunk himself or very, very brave. Think Laura Davies and add about 30 years and a few more pounds

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
how sad. for much of your youth you dreamt of being taken in hand by a more mature lady of twice your years or more.

now, a few years on the opportunity has arisen with one of a similar age differential and it is rejected.

foolish youth

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
There are some mature lady members at our place I'd definitely say yes to given the opportunity. Just because there is snow on their roof the fire is still burning brightly

Homer .. If the snow stays on the roof when the fire is burning brightly then they are far too well insulated

Chris