Fitting in Norwich / Norfolk

robbeh32

Visit site
Does anyone know where I can get a really good fitting in Norfolk. Im left handed if that makes any difference. Would happily pay for fitting and buy what I like online in my own time rather than be pushed to buy.

Any advice appreciated as Ive never been fitted for clubs before.

Rob

tomshanks

Hacker
Visit site
I've never personally been but I have heard good things about Peter Fields fitting service.

Many of the other shops around don't seem to have access to a wide range of shafts etc. Would be interested to hear how you get on.

robbeh32

Visit site
Have sent both an email. I must say the customlabs looks very proffesional and shaft choices look baffling! I have been told peter field is very good also but quite pushy towards sales. So will see what they both come back with.

User2021

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Have sent both an email. I must say the customlabs looks very proffesional and shaft choices look baffling! I have been told peter field is very good also but quite pushy towards sales. So will see what they both come back with.

Gavin at Custom Labs is a brilliant guy, the set up is great.
He sometimes isn't the quickest to respond to emails, but stick with it - certainly worth it.

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Try Chris Potter. He's got a golf shop in Norwich and was fantastic when I took my older boy there to try out some clubs when we were looking for some clubs for his birthday present. He spent over an hour with us on the golf simulator trying different things and at the end there was no pressure to buy. We were simply told what he thought were the best options and that we should go away and think about it. Fantastic customer service with no pressure. Would highly recommend.

robbeh32

Visit site
I bought my starter set of clubs off chris and he was great but being left handed he hasn't got alot of options available for me to test and doesn't seem to have alot of the shaft choices either!

NorwichBanana

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Peter Field do stock a good range of brands to try at a fitting, but would agree with the above they are touch pushy towards a sale afterwards.

Never been to CustomLab, but that looks very good based on the website! Might be worth the journey!

D

Deleted member 15344

Gavin is superb

I got my irons from him in March

The choices were excellent - highly recommended