Films

larmen

Head Pro
Visit site
Done the ‘new’ Dr Strange yesterday. I am not sure I am still following all of the Marvel universe. It was so much easier when they had fever people. When did the Fantastic 4 or X men join the party?

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Done the ‘new’ Dr Strange yesterday. I am not sure I am still following all of the Marvel universe. It was so much easier when they had fever people. When did the Fantastic 4 or X men join the party?

That was officially X-Men joining the MCU and fantastic 4 aswell after marvel have the rights to them again with Sony having fantastic 4 before and fox having X-Men

Deadpool joins the MCU soon and they are bringing back Hugh Jackman as wolverine

Last edited:

larmen

Head Pro
Visit site
That was officially X-Men joining the MCU and fantastic 4 aswell after marvel have the rights to them again with Sony having fantastic 4 before and fox having X-Men

Deadpool joins the MCU soon and they are bringing back Hugh Jackman as wolverine
How far can they go? Just imagine they could buy Inspector Gadget to fold it in as well?

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
How far can they go? Just imagine they could buy Inspector Gadget to fold it in as well?

There no buying them into the fold.

They are marvel comic characters. When marvel was skint years ago they sold off their rights to Sony, fox and kept some

Sony took Spiderman
Fox got X-Men
Marvel kept most of rest

Disney bought marvel few years ago and then fox so that's X-Men rights back with marvel

Sony still own Spiderman and have to make a Spiderman movie every decade to keep the rights

They loan (at a huge fee) the spiderman rights to Disney so Spiderman can appear in the MCU

Marvel sold the most sellable ones and iron man is a b side hero in the comics really .. but they took a chance and it took off.

Now their huge

Where as DC who have the much stronger and better characters (batman and superman) massively underestimated and their movies have suffered

Altho all they need to do is a batman movie and it's a auto money spinner he is that popular

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Ticket to Paradise. A Clooney/Roberts romcom with some predictable turns and some unexpected ones. We both enjoyed it, if you go stay for the outtakes in the credits.

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Watched Moonage Daydream was a good watch wife enjoyed it more than me, I came away thinking Bowie had a influence in the content.