Films

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site
Kajaki: The True Story. :oops::eek::oops:. True story of Brit soldiers trapped in a mine field in Helmond Province. Graphic. o_O.... shows what some went through. o_O:cry:

Aftermath. Serious Arnie film about getting "revenge" on an ATC that caused a mid-air collision, killing his family. Based on true events.

SteveJay

Head Pro
Visit site
Watched Where The Crawdads Sing last night.
We are regular film watchers via a Firestick and Netflix. This was the best film we have seen for a long time (and have seen most of the latest releases, including Top Gun).
Hard to stop welling up at the end and a really good story.
Would recommend it.

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Watched Crash on DVD last night ( one of a handful in the holiday cottage)
Not a bad watch tbh.
Makes you miss the ability to stream no end.

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Kajaki: The True Story. :oops::eek::oops:. True story of Brit soldiers trapped in a mine field in Helmond Province. Graphic. o_O.... shows what some went through. o_O:cry:

Aftermath. Serious Arnie film about getting "revenge" on an ATC that caused a mid-air collision, killing his family. Based on true events.

Watched kajaki last week - brilliant film

Old Colner

Club Champion
Visit site
Watched Crash on DVD last night ( one of a handful in the holiday cottabe)
Makes you miss the ability to stream no end.

Was this due to the lack of WiFi?
Whenever we go away be it cottage or hotel I have a spare firestick, bought one Prime day for about Twenty quid that goes with us and usually find a way to set it up and stream.

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Was this due to the lack of WiFi?
Whenever we go away be it cottage or hotel I have a spare firestick, bought one Prime day for about Twenty quid that goes with us and usually find a way to set it up and stream.

The TV is so old it doesn't have hdmi so can't use the shield I brought with me.
WiFi is about 7 meg so think it would have struggled anyway.

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Went to see Moonage Daydream tonight. I've been a big Bowie fan since I was a teenager, absolutely loved it. The wife who is much more of a casual fan also thought it was fantastic.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
2012: Ice Age

It‘s on the Horror channel, and truly is horrific - though not in a way the makers would want. Not even ‘so bad it’s good’. Sometimes I do wonder why I have such stuff on as most of the time I’m not actually watching. Which is just as well as my brain would shrivel even more than it already has. Stultifying awful.

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site

It‘s on the Horror channel, and truly is horrific - though not in a way the makers would want. Not even ‘so bad it’s good’. Sometimes I do wonder why I have such stuff on as most of the time I’m not actually watching. Which is just as well as my brain would shrivel even more than it already has. Stultifying awful.
to be fair most films on the horror channel are horrific

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site

I thought you meant the beloved children's cartoon for a minute! Have just searched this on IMDB and found the one you mean rated 2.2/10. :ROFLMAO:

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
I thought you meant the beloved children's cartoon for a minute! Have just searched this on IMDB and found the one you mean rated 2.2/10. :ROFLMAO:
And many of the 1s are because reviewers couldn‘t give it zero…?

Next up…as I must…Collision Earth…but must I ? it’s another 2.2/10 ?

Last edited: