Films

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
Downhill. Possibly one of the worst films I’ve ever seen... after Will Ferrel grabs his phone and runs out on his family during an avalanche the family is thrown into disarray. Supposed to be a comedy, it’s definitely not. Only redemption was the scenery of Ischgl.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Ma Rainey's Black Bottom, not what I was expecting at all and was rather disappointed.
Should have been called Ma Rainey's Band Argue In A Basement as it had very little to do with the singer.
Such a shame, I'd been looking forward to watching it.

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Recorded Dunkirk the other week, saw it at the flicks but had been wanting to watch it again for a while. Top film, although I still don't understand why Tom Hardy didn't come down on the allied section of beach.....

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Recorded Dunkirk the other week, saw it at the flicks but had been wanting to watch it again for a while. Top film, although I still don't understand why Tom Hardy didn't come down on the allied section of beach.....

It also manages to fly without fuel for what seems like half an hour.

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
I thought it was really good. But it really does depend on what you want from a sci-fi. Explosions, drama, Hollywood script and ending, or something
Just finished watching it, we really enjoyed it as well. I'm not really a fan of Michael Bay esque crash bang wallop films, The Midnight Sky was right up my street though ?
Enjoyed The Midnight Sky the other day also.

Watched, Await Further Instructions. Don't think it counts as a Christmas film! Perhaps also a little darker watched through a lockdown lens.