Films

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Stick with Towering Inferno lol

I'll stick with...Grease, An Officer and a Gentleman, Top Gun, Dirty Dancing, Notting Hill, Four Weddings, Love Actually, Sleepless in Seattle, You've Got Mail and more...so much good stuff :love:

For tomorrow - White Christmas..."we'll follow the old man wherever he wants to go" :cry::cry:

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'll stick with...Grease, An Officer and a Gentleman, Top Gun, Dirty Dancing, Notting Hill, Four Weddings, Love Actually, Sleepless in Seattle, You've Got Mail and more...so much good stuff :love:

For tomorrow - White Christmas..."we'll follow the old man wherever he wants to go" :cry::cry:
We watched Towering Inferno in the Cinema when it first came out , way back then it was quite exciting scary stuff .:unsure:

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
We watched it too. Noticed that when going through all the bad things that happened to people if George wasn't around, the horrific fate that awaited for Mary was..... gasp..... she became a spinster! :eek:

And the bloke who stole the money in the first place got away with it.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Last Christmas. Seemed appropriate to watch today. An ok film. Shed a tear at the loss of George Michael. Something about his passing so young just hits me every time I hear him. I wasn't a huge fan, never saw him live, but for some reason I really feel the loss of such a talent.

U

User62651

Elf, again.

The Midnight Sky, again.

Io.

Elf!

What Happened to Monday.

Was going to watch The Midnight Sky but I read so many poor reviews I haven't yet. If you're watching it again one assumes it's pretty good in your view??