Films coming out this year....what are you most looking forward to?

Achilles

Challenge Tour Pro
www.cirencestergolfclub.co.uk
A few of us were chatting about the films coming out this year. So many that I cannot wait to see, including Act of Valour (out tomorrow), The Dark Knight Rises, The Hobbit...I could go on. The one I am looking forward to most though is Prometheus. Just hope Ridley Scott can do it justice!

What films are you looking forward to? Sure I've missed a few!!

DeeJay

Club Champion
Visit site
Loads that I can't wait to see!

The Dark Knight Rises
American Reunion
Men In Black 3
Madagascar 3 (Need to feed the kid in me :p)
New Spiderman
Total Recall (Remake, no doubt it won't be a patch on big arnies!)
The Bourne Legacy
Paranormal Activity 4 (A wee scare for Halloween/any excuse to get a girl to cuddle into you at the cinema ;) )

Yeah, I love movies....

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Prometheus is top of my list. Loved Alien and Aliens so hoping for a return to form

The Dark Knight is up there as well. Love Batman and have been reading the comics for years.

The Avengers is high on my list as well (I am a bit of a comic freak).

Hope that the new Judge Dredd film gets it right as well as this could be the film of the year for me.

Not sure about the new Spider-Man film. Could be be a bit teen angst for my taste but hoping that I am wrong.

D

Deleted member 1418

Massive fan of the Lord of the Rings trilogy so very excited about The Hobbit. From the trailer looks very good. Liked the first two American Pie films so hopefully American Reunion will be good seeing as the 3rd one wasn't that great.

NWJocko

Tour Winner
Visit site
The Dark Knight Rises and the Bourne film (really enjoy them).

If there is a Twilight film out this year my good lady wife will no doubt drag me to see that aswell!!

DavidO

Head Pro
Visit site
Some good films out this year, reading through these, I'm most looking forward to:

The Avengers
The Dark Knight Rises
Bourne Legacy
The Hobbit
Also still love the American pie films, so that'll be a laugh!

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
+1 for Prometheus.

Also World War Z, as a fan of all things zombie, it looks excellent.

I would have said World War Z but recent reports suggest that the plot has been totally butchered. I loved the book and the way it looked at the subject matter. Stories suggest that the film is now about Brad Pitt saving the world from a zombie apocalypse rather than reporting on what went on and documenting the lives and events as the human race recovers.

forefortheday

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I would have said World War Z but recent reports suggest that the plot has been totally butchered. I loved the book and the way it looked at the subject matter. Stories suggest that the film is now about Brad Pitt saving the world from a zombie apocalypse rather than reporting on what went on and documenting the lives and events as the human race recovers.

So I've heard, but it will be the biggest budget zombie film since god knows when and Mr Romero hasn't exactly been on fire of late so I'll take it!