Fancy playing in one of GM's 'Lexus Yorkshire Challenge' pairs this Sept?

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Thanks guys. Really looking forward to this. And its a chance to knock two of my top bucket list courses, Lindrick & Ganton, off the to do list.

Must load up the Skycaddie.

Riverdale

Medal Winner
Visit site
Day one update after Ganton:

GM Team A (jez and the pink crusader - me) scored a competitive 37 points, despite blobbing the 18th. Jez rolling in 3 gross birdies helped!

GM Team B (Kev and Brian The Hobbit) earned their 'B' status with their 31 points.

What a course Ganton is. We all thoroughly enjoyed it and are heading now to Moortown. Golfers heaven!!

http://yorkshirechallenge.co.uk/yorkshire-challenge-2013/results-day-one/

pbrown7582

Money List Winner
Visit site
37 in the rain is pretty decent though I suspect there were still a few forties in.
That last is a tricky hole!
Hope Moortown and lindrick go well.

JezzE

GM Staff
Visit site
37 in the rain is pretty decent though I suspect there were still a few forties in.
That last is a tricky hole!

Certainly is if you stone-cold top your second shot from position A.

Only hole I know with a 10-yard strip of OOB crossing the fairway where the entrance road goes across. Guess where my top ended up...

Still, 39pts yesterday at Moortown for Riverdale and me has kept us in the hunt four off the lead with a late tee-time at Lindrick this afternoon where everyone is going out in leaderboard order

For Hobbit and Kevin Murray, breakfast is being taken a little earlier this morning, despite 38 for them yesterday with a strong finish from the GM snapper!

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site

Only hole I know with a 10-yard strip of OOB crossing the fairway where the entrance road goes across. Guess where my top ended up...

Still, 39pts yesterday at Moortown for Riverdale and me has kept us in the hunt four off the lead with a late tee-time at Lindrick this afternoon where everyone is going out in leaderboard order

For Hobbit and Kevin Murray, breakfast is being taken a little earlier this morning, despite 38 for them yesterday with a strong finish from the GM snapper!

You need a round in the 40s Jezz.
Good luck to you all again

pbrown7582

Money List Winner
Visit site

Ouch you wouldn't believe that you could top it OOB!
Mind you I know the shot but I got lucky and it held up in the long grass on the little up slope just before the road.

Go low this afternoon and hopefully add another trophy to GM haul this week. :)

Last edited: