Fallen out with my Cobra

Liam_Austin

Assistant Pro
Visit site
After playing today, I have well and truly fallen out with my Cobra M-Speed Ld 12*. I could not hit anything, Slice has come back. Im not happy at all.

One problem though, some of you more experienced members will be able to tell me why.

I did hit a couple out of the middle today but, my cobra seemed to have a weird sound and lost loads of distance. Do you think i should get it checked out?

Liam

mickytwodesks

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Chin up little mate, maybe just one of those days. As for the driver - let your local pro have a look and advise. My pal hit a drive once which sounded really odd, then he shook it and something was rattling around inside. Callaway replayed his 2005 £99 driver with a £199 2008 driver! lucky... :eek:

shanker

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Never mind Liam, that's golf. You're one of the few golfers on this forum who knows his game is gonna get better and better. Spare a thought for the guys whose handicaps are rising!

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
It's going to happen sooner or later that things get really messed up. It'll come back soon enough.

If you suspect your driver is broken, get it checked out....I've had more than one replacement over the years.

PS. Sorry not to have PM'd about the 3H.....still waiting.....(2 weeks now) for a Callaway one to arrive.

Sooner or later I'll get down to Farncombe to see the folks also!

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
Yes, I know!! Have you had the pleasure (?) of playing the course just the other side of the A3 at Hurtmore? or Shillinglee? I've played both (as a beginner).
Get yourself over to West Surrey ASAP...now that's real golf!! Take a few jnr mates and get on for bargain money.

Mr_Top_Shot

Assistant Pro
Visit site
My old man just send a cobra back that developed a rattle. Thyey replaced it without any quible. Just go to an authorised dealer and they should sort it for you if it is under the 2 year warranty.

Parmo

Tour Winner
www.roundhaygc.com
my cobra seemed to have a weird sound

Yeah as if Cobra's made a funny noise :rolleyes:

I have found my F series hard work today, if I push it to hard then the slice is real bad if I just swing like a fairy I get some distance, I really am just thinking of going all out on the draw products.