F.A.S.T Irons

medwayjon

Tour Winner
www.snodhurstcarsales.co.uk
Been watching the golf channel whilst doing the VAT return at home today. Saw these clubs on there.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
He he he he he he he he he he he he he he

No disrespect intended if anybody on here has them in his/her bag but what the flip are they about?

The grips come from 20y/o clubs you see at boot fairs.

There must be some very, very gullible people out there if they actually sell this crap. Even sportsworld gear would have to be preferable to this pony!

Is that TM driver on there any good or have they just licensed there name to go on another piece of rubbish.

As for the K1 Speed, don't get me started.

FLOPSHOT

Assistant Pro
Visit site
havent seen them yet jon sure they excel in market leading technology for those addicted to state of the art qvc style shopping!!

Leave the K1 Driver alone its a LEGEND

FLOPSHOT

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I was gonna go to the range but then i discovered an unopened bottle of Peroni and realised that i wanted another one after that.................................

FLOPSHOT

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Hey jon I been looking out for the ad today didnt see it . but i did see some old skool Clips off david Leadbetter from back in the day.'PULL YOUR TROUSERS UP DAVID'!!!

medwayjon

Tour Winner
www.snodhurstcarsales.co.uk
No practise tonight, got a curry on the way and a 6 pack of corona in the fridge as wifey is out tonight - YES!

Maybe playing tomorrow depending on weather as taking a day off work, if not it will be the range on sunday.

FLOPSHOT

Assistant Pro
Visit site
No practise tonight, got a curry on the way and a 6 pack of corona in the fridge as wifey is out tonight - YES!

Maybe playing tomorrow depending on weather as taking a day off work, if not it will be the range on sunday.

Ahh corona Cerveza De Mexico Nice!!!! I like the San Miguel o Peroni

Where you playing tomorrow?

I've been practising my shortgame for about four hours today at a secret location. i nearly made it to the range tonight but my backs aching a wee bit so i thought i'd rest it.

FLOPSHOT

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Yeah i spent three hours practising a new or corrected chipping technique so today i furthered that, its gonna take a bit of time to do it without tension so i can start getting some feel but im getting results relatively fast.

have a good game tomorrow.
remember play within your self
If your not sure on club selection take the longer one
also enjoy playing in the wind it can help you