Evnroll

Biggleswade Blue

Head Pro
Visit site
Thanks all for the update. I've had a look at the above and the options seem a bit more limited in the UK than on the US website; I'm after the EV5.1, long plumber hosel, 33", 2 degrees upright with the 303 stainless steel face/front and 6061 aluminium body.

I'll do a bit more digging!

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Thanks all for the update. I've had a look at the above and the options seem a bit more limited in the UK than on the US website; I'm after the EV5.1, long plumber hosel, 33", 2 degrees upright with the 303 stainless steel face/front and 6061 aluminium body.

I'll do a bit more digging!
I remember years ago (like 8 years ago) I went for a putter fitting in Leighton Buzzard and they had a range of Evnrolls there (I didn't get one, ended up with an Odyssey that time). Unfortunately they have left that location as it's now the site of Orka Golf. They were called EM Golf but I guess they went bust as their website no longer works. But if they managed it all those years ago, there must be other fitters in the UK that sell Evnrolls now?

Biggleswade Blue

Head Pro
Visit site
I remember years ago (like 8 years ago) I went for a putter fitting in Leighton Buzzard and they had a range of Evnrolls there (I didn't get one, ended up with an Odyssey that time). Unfortunately they have left that location as it's now the site of Orka Golf. They were called EM Golf but I guess they went bust as their website no longer works. But if they managed it all those years ago, there must be other fitters in the UK that sell Evnrolls now?
Yes - that was Ed Morton. He packed it in a few years ago.