European Tour Fantasy League is back

Slime

Tour Winner
I also have, 5 including my captain.
I would have had six through but the muppet dropped a shot on the last to miss the cut by one!

Thread starter #103

Imurg

Grand Slam Winner
I also have, 5 including my captain.
I would have had six through but the muppet dropped a shot on the last to miss the cut by one!
Jazz by any chance?
A mate, whomi am in another ,Eagle with, has Campillo as captain this week
Only went and bogeyed the last 3 to miss the cut by 1:ROFLMAO:

Orikoru

Tour Winner
I have the top two players at the moment, Harding and Kitayama. Might make up for my captain missing the cut! Although I bet plenty of people have those two as well.

only 2 made the cut, and finished way down, I managed a big 39 points this week,

still closer to the bottom of the table than the middle

must try better

Bdill93

Well my captain got hit by a sniper it seems - a fat 0

But 646 points - and I picked the winner :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Thank you Justin Harding

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Well my captain got hit by a sniper it seems - a fat 0

But 646 points - and I picked the winner:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Thank you Justin Harding
Same here, and second place, but I still only managed 610 points. Back up to 4th though, with a no-show from the captain*, can't complain.

*Bjerregard, if you were curious. :cautious:

I'm not sure I know who Warwick Hunt is, but he's an absolute mile ahead of the rest of us. (Edit: He's 3rd out of the entire bloody website! Give us a chance!)

Last edited:

Bdill93

Same here, and second place, but I still only managed 610 points. Back up to 4th though, with a no-show from the captain*, can't complain.

*Bjerregard, if you were curious. :cautious:

I'm not sure I know who Warwick Hunt is, but he's an absolute mile ahead of the rest of us.
I also got second place - not a clue how :ROFLMAO: