European Tour 2019 Fantasy Race to Dubai

Biggleswade Blue

Head Pro
Visit site
It's very tight at the top. After the European Open there are 5 points between 1st and 2nd, and only 520 between the top 4. I'm back in 5th, but there's a bit of a gap; I'm 1268 behind 1st. I reckon that's too much to make up now.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
I thought I had a reasonable week ..................................... and dropped a spot!
This is my worst year by a distance and I'm currently languishing in 12th spot.
Some big events just over the horizon. ;)

Humpy

Visit site
I had an ok week; picked Casey although not as my captain plus I had Wiesberger. But I dropped places too. Tough school!!

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Late charge. 2 winning captains in a row - first week I've won this season and moves me up to 4th from 9th. Moved up 7 spots in 2 weeks. Bring on the big Rolex events!

Humpy

Visit site
228 points so not a great week. I used to pick Garcia regularly but stopped when I picked him in Saudi and he was disqualified for damaging the greens. But even watching him this week he looked like he'd rather be anywhere else but on a golf course. And those who picked Wallace must be mighty happy with his weekend form especially as he almost missed the cut!!

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
BOOOOOOOOOM!
I've actually sneaked into the top ten for the first time this season.
Goota love Jon Rahm, he helped me to a 1st place this week.
Happy days, I'm comin' to get ya!

Humpy

Visit site
Another shocking week. That's 3 in a row now. Maybe I'll just let auto-select pick my team; can't do any worse!!