European Tour 2019 Fantasy Race to Dubai

Humpy

Visit site
Certainly leaving it a bit late this week. Not as if they had a lot to do with Fantasy golf last week!!

Biggleswade Blue

Head Pro
Visit site
Good shout for those who had Xander Schauffele, Jon Rahm or Justin Rose as captain. They were the top 3 ET players this week. I had all three in my team, but my captain was Rory. I have managed to be fourth this week, and climbed up a place or two to fifth overall. It's tight at the top!

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Typical, bloody typical!
Three blokes currently playing and two of them have just thrown in a triple and are already struggling to make the cut.
Both currently at +3.

Humpy

Visit site
I have picked Hatton who is also +3. But whilst having all 6 at the business end is obviously preferable, don't lose heart. Half my team missed the cut last week but I still had Rahm, Arnaus and Campillo so I did ok.

Biggleswade Blue

Head Pro
Visit site
Well done Dan. Good points haul coming your way! I've got Rahm as my captain too but suspect your team will do better than mine.

I had Rahm as my captain too: I finished up with 1 (cap), T4, T23, T34, T46 and T55 so a real mixed bag. Not sure how many others near me in the league had Rahm as captain, bit guess I'll find out int he next hour or so! Looking to push on from 4th towards top spot...

I wasn't sure whether to go with Pepperell (first tournament back after long-ish injury lay off) or Poulter - fairly consistent form. Glad I picked Pepperell!