European Tour 2019 Fantasy Race to Dubai

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Anyone not having Rahm as captain will probably be rueing that decision!
Unfortunately, several teams ahead of me have identical teams as me, so I won't be moving up the GM League anytime soon. :(
Rahm putting on an awesome show, so far.

Biggleswade Blue

Head Pro
Visit site
Anyone not having Rahm as captain will probably be rueing that decision!
Unfortunately, several teams ahead of me have identical teams as me, so I won't be moving up the GM League anytime soon. :(
Rahm putting on an awesome show, so far.

I think there are quite a few of us with very similar teams. I've got Rahm as captain, as have the 4 people above me, and I doubt there will be enough points on offer from the placings to climb much.

Biggleswade Blue

Head Pro
Visit site
Nothing much has changed. I'm still fifth. Best bet is to pick a rank outsider as captain, and hope he wins. So that's what I suggest the four of you above me in the table do...

Humpy

Visit site
Not a bad week for me - 330 points, 9th for the week and moved up to 15th. Had anyone on here done any good in the global league? I saw the team for the chap who came 1st this week and I'm sure he had Colsaerts, Hansen, Coetzee and Kitiyama!!! Or at least 3 of the top 4!!

Biggleswade Blue

Head Pro
Visit site
What happened to Southgate?
Didn't even start.
I thought you got a lucky dip player if one of yours pulled out?

Yes, you usually do. However, last season I had a few times where one of my selected players pulled out very late, and so I was left with a gap.

This year I had an occasion where I had picked my team early. A few days later, one of my team pulled out and I gt an auto-pick, along with an email saying I'd been given an auto-pick. This meant I had a chance to correct it.

anotherdouble

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Didn’t like the Portuguese open anyway. At least my meagre 110 points didn’t get me the wooden spoon but maybe the tin one

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Who the hell would pick Steven Brown as their skipper this week...???
Only bloody Craig "Wolfman" Fuller that's who.....
Wolf - it's either insider trading or an inspired pick.
:mad:(y)