England XV rugby club

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
When I was a member at saracens I went into to the club ballet, the only tickets I got were up in the upper tier so ended up watching the action on the screens.

Remember all the decent seats are coporate or debentures.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Better off getting involved with a local club. They get a ticket allocation and the ones I played for had a ballot for them.

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
It'll be genuine, SRU and WRU also do it but as GB72 says, get involved with a local club even as a social member and you'll get tickets pre-ballot even for away games

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Never seen many rugby types at the ballet;)
Thought they did a ballot though:D

Explain this to me then.......

th

:D

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
It'll be genuine, SRU and WRU also do it but as GB72 says, get involved with a local club even as a social member and you'll get tickets pre-ballot even for away games

What with golf and my LFC season ticket, branching out into rugby would be hard.

However, if genuine wouldn't mind getting down to Twickers (or away games) once or twice a season to take a game in with the missus, as only interested in the internationals if I'm being honest.

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
What with golf and my LFC season ticket, branching out into rugby would be hard.

However, if genuine wouldn't mind getting down to Twickers (or away games) once or twice a season to take a game in with the missus, as only interested in the internationals if I'm being honest.

Get involved in just the social scene, my local club is £35 to join, discounted bar prices and plenty social events on. It's worth considering and looking into even if all you are interested in is a couple of internationals a year. It genuinely doesn't have to be time consuming if you don't want it to be.

Best part of supporting a local club is they benefit financially from you if you get your international tickets from them. I assume the RFU like the SRU give clubs a commission on their international ticket sales. Any extra money to grass roots rugby is always welcomed.

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Go across to Rome to watch any of the internationals there. Never a problem getting tickets there and the atmosphere is fantastic along with the Peroni village around the ground.

Agreed, it's a shame more Italians can't support their rugby sides. We had a great time in Treviso recently at a rugby match

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Go across to Rome to watch any of the internationals there. Never a problem getting tickets there and the atmosphere is fantastic along with the Peroni village around the ground.

Been to Rome about 4-5 times now, so done it all there.

I got the missus to sign up for it, as one member can get 4 tickets for the lesser games and two for 6 nations (if successful in the ballot).

Will see how I get on, although a good shout to join your local club.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Gerrin.

We applied for all matches (Aus, SA, NZ, Scots and France), and we have been successful in the ballot for the SA game.:cheers:

Buzzing, me and the missus are really looking forward to it. The reds are also at Arsenal at 5.30, but looks like too much hassle to get across London in time for a 5.30 kick off, seeing as the rugger kicks off at 3pm. Ah well, now that would have been a perfect weekend.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Gerrin 2.

I wasnt successful in the main ballot (for SA, NZ, and 2 of the 6 nations games), but they put some more tickets out and got 2 tickets for the All Blacks game.

Seeing the Haka live will be a life moment.

Reactions: Val

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Gerrin 2.

I wasnt successful in the main ballot (for SA, NZ, and 2 of the 6 nations games), but they put some more tickets out and got 2 tickets for the All Blacks game.

Seeing the Haka live will be a life moment.

Good on ye pal. Seen the AB's many times now and the Haka can be pretty special

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I need to start working on getting to the odd away game next, Murrayfield, Millennium would be good for starters, Dublin also.......going the Stade de France, though, Hmmmmm. ;)